"Transactional message" means an SMS containing LIKE BELOW.
- Information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company
- Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation;
- Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students;
- Information sent by e-commerce agencies in response to ecommerce transactions made by their customers;
- Information sent by a company or a firm or depository participant, registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) or Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) or Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) or National Commodity & Derivative Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX) or Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) to its clients pertaining to the account of the client;
- Information sent by a registered company to its employees or agents or to its customers pertaining to services or goods to be delivered to such customers;
Transactional Gateway will be allocated only to following category of business for sending transactional messages
- Registered Companies
- Registered Banks & Financial Institution
- Insurance Company
- Credit Card Companies
- Registered Education Instituted (Only for sending information to parents)
- Airlines & Railway (Only for sending ticket & PNR details to passengers)
- Stock Market Alerts (Only to subscribed customers)
- E-Commerce website sending response to ecommerce transactions made by their customers
Sender ID/Header for Transactional Messages
Where'L' stands for the operator code here its "Lopp"
'M' stands for the service area here its "Mumbai"
'-' is the delimiter
'ABCDEF' indicates six alphabets for company or organization sending transactional SMS
Only one Sender ID is allowed per account & maximum 6 Characters (alpha numeric)
Sender ID is subjected to approval.
Message Submission Timings
Transaction Gateway is open for 24 hours
Transaction gateway works with template based system, you can create any number of message templates from your account. Once your template is approved by us you can start sending transactional messages to numbers registered with NCCPR Registry
If the template and sender id does not match with our records sms will not be processed.
Suppose if Mr. Rohit is planning to buy a pair of shoes, normally he goes to the market, search any retailer and buy a pair of shoes. But had if Mr.Rohit received a promotional SMS from your Shop saying "Flat 10% Discount for all Shoes Items" then he would have definitely come to your shop. This is how Promotional SMS works.
Festival Greeting SMS
Suppose if Mrs. Rani bought some garments from your shop a couple of months ago, and you have collected her mobile number then. Youare sending a greeting SMS the right time on the eve of a festival season, when people are willing for shopping. Here your greeting SMS will definitely bring Mrs. Rani & family to your shop again
Building Customer Database
Building your customer database is very important for a long term & memorable business relationship. We have sophisticated tools tobuild & organize your customer database without comprising on the security measurements.
SMS Campaigns works differently for different category of business; we have short listed few category of business below.
- Retail Outlets
- Educational Institutions
- Educational Consultancies
- Banking & Financial Sector
- Travel & Tourism
- Clubs & Societies
- Real Estate
- Media & Entertainment Sector
- Automobile Industry
- Stock Market Companies
- Job Consultancies
- IT & ITES Service Companies
- Transport & Logistics Sector
- MLM Companies
We know how difficult it is to boost the sales in this highly competitive market. In retailing it is the satisfaction of the customers/consumers that counts the most. And the rate of success depends not merely in attracting but largely on retaining the customers who are often demanding, and for that should have something more to offer than a rival product. The existence of competitors necessitates you to provide high quality products with the best customer care, tempting offers, excellent after sales support, maintain good long term customer relationship & provide the customer with cutting edge technology. Here let us see how a retailer can use our platform of SMS Marketing to boost his sales and maintain long term customer relationship & trust.
- Send thanking alert message for their purchase.
- Send Updates on SALE, offers & promotions to the customers
- Updating customers on the status of their purchase / repairs / delivery etc
- Sending greetings & Festival, Birthday, Anniversary etc
- Announcing New Offers, New Arrivals, Change of Location etc
- Sending day to day sales figure to higher authorities.
- Conduct SMS based surveys with the customers.
A textile retailer wants to send a thanking message after the payment of purchase is received. He also wants to build his own customer database in separate groups, send bulk SMS on the eve of major festivals and inform selected group of customers regarding the latest arrivals & offers, but he don't have a web portal or any customer management software.
For Sending Thanking SMS: We advised him to create a template in our Web Interference Portal which will enable him to send a pre-defined message to the customer instantly.
For Building Customer Database & Groups: We advised him to collect the customer's name and phone number after the purchase and enterit into our Web Interference portal. He can assign a group for that contact if needed.
Sending Bulk SMS on the eve of festivals: We advised him to use "Send to All" option in our Web Interference Portal, so SMS will be send to all customers just with one click.
Informing Latest Arrivals & Offers to Selected Customers: Select the customer group and send SMS; SMS will be delivered only to the members in that group.
- Send Exam Dates & Exam Results to parents.
- Update parents with the performance of their children
- Informing School Opening & Closure Dates.
- Fee payment and pending payment reminders.
- Inform the parents about the non attendance of their children.
- Announcement & Parents day, Annual Day, Picnic etc
- Any delays or issues with school bus service
- Send important alerts to teachers
- Send festival and other special occasion greetings.
A secondary school wants to send all parents the marks achieved by their students in the mid term exam. They have the database of all parents in their school management software.
We advised them to prepare a class wise students mark list in excel sheet, copy the parents mobile number from the school management software and paste it in the corresponding columns of the students and send SMS from the excel sheet itself with the help our Excel Plug-in. SMS will be delivered to the parents with their children's mark with just one click.